Lesson 5: Making Supper 第五课:做晚饭 1. Time for supper! 1.是吃晚饭的时间了! What time is it? 几点了? It's 6:00. Time for supper! 六点。是吃晚饭的时间了! We're hungry, Mum! 我们饿了,妈妈! What's for supp

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第七册

A: What's the side dish that you're making for dinner? B: I'm not sure. I was thinking of making a vegetable. A: What kind of vegetable are you thinking about making? B: Do you know what kind of vegetable you want to eat? A: Why don't you make some c

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

A: What do you plan on making as a side dish for dinner? B: I was planning on making some kind of vegetable. A: Do you know what kind? B: What kind of vegetable do you want? A: I wouldn't mind eating some corn. B: How do you want it? A: What do you m

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

032 cooking Words Utensils bowl pan mix plate knife fork spoon chopsticks stir boil fry chop cut Slice raw vegetable meat ingredients cooker hotplate oven grill spices add heat Simmer bake Beginner A: do you like cooking? B: I love it. I really enjoy

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 情景英语口语100主题

Unit 55 Eat more fiber. Unit 55 多吃纤维质 Fiber is naturally present in complex carbohydrates like fruits,vegetables and whole grains.It's also a natural weightloss aid.Added to a low-calorie diet.fiber reduces hunger and alleviates constipatio

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

He was tired of mowing his green lawn. He was tired of looking at his green lawn. He was tired of green, period. He looked across the street. He saw a green lawn. All his neighbors had green lawns. Why, he wondered. Is there a law? Must all homes hav

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

How To Easily Make Your Kids Eat Vegetables D:Hey,Yeal.Do you ever have trouble getting your kids to eat their vegetables? Unfortunately, Y:Luckily,my kids like most foods.But I know a lot of youngsters who simply refuse to eat their veggies. D:Maybe

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

托德在询问诺姆擅长做什么,诺姆似乎很喜欢做饭。 Todd: Norm, do you like to sing? Norm: I wish I could sing, but no, I don't sing. Todd: Yeah, OK. Neither do I. Do you like dancing? Norm: Yes, I do. Todd: OK. Uh..what kind of dan

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语练习册

Everybody should take up gardening as a hobby. We can all get back to nature. Thousands of years ago we all did a bit of gardening. Its one of the most relaxing hobbies I can think of. Its also very satisfying. I get very excited about gardening. I l

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-G

Almost all vegetables and fruits in the World have sugar in their juice; they are sweet. 世界上几乎所有的植物和水果的汁液里都含糖,是甜的。 Some have a great deal, some have very little. 有些含有大量的糖分,有些则含

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Olga: How is Chilean Indepdence Day? Daniel: Well, Chilean Independence Day, it's in September. Olga: Yeah. Daniel: September the eighteenth but we have another holiday on the nineteenth so we take those two days plus probably Saturday and Sunday of

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Why Fruit and Vegetables Are the Tops for Good Health? They used to say an apple a day keeps the doctor away. And according to the Department of Health, years of research shows that eating fruit and v

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙2004全年合辑下

Why Lettuce Should NOT Be Frozen Stroll through the frozen foods section of the supermarket and youll find frozen corn, peas, and beans. A Moment of Science wonders, why isnt there any frozen lettuce? 图片1 Why Cant I Freeze Lettuce? Freezing is a

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

DEVELOPMENT REPORT - Freezing Food By Gary Garriott Broadcast: Monday, December 27, 2004 I'm Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Development Report. Freezing can keep food fresh and safe to eat. F

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

Hmong Farmers Improve Minnesota Food Economy In the American state of Minnesota, Hmong farmers are working together to grow their farming businesses. The Hmong are an ethnic group from East Asia. They have never had a country of their own. They moved

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

By Melinda Smith Washington, DC 11 May 2006 watch Vegetarian Diet report It seems too good to be true. Eat as much as you want and still lose weight? That's the conclusion of a group of health experts

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(五月)

Beginners. One of our favorite soups to eat is Tom Yung Goong. It is Thai soup that we first discovered in the local Thai restaurant. Someone recommended it to us. As with the rest of their food, the restaurant gives you the choice of the food being

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Change up your eating habits 改善饮食培养良好的饮食习惯 Can the Salt 远离罐头 Although canned vegetables retain the same nutrients as fresh vegetables, they also may come with something extra that could prove unhealthy. Canned vegeta

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Todd: So, Ruth, now, you are a vegetarian. Ruth: That's right. Todd: So what is a good vegetarian dish that you cook? Ruth: Well, actually, I'm not a very good cook, so that would be difficult to say. I quite like to make, like a vegetable stew with

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: OK, Gabrielle, you are a vegetarian. Gabrielle: That's right! Todd: So, you do not eat meat! Gabrielle: I don't. No meat, no fish! Todd: OK, and you said that you have a garden. Gabrielle: Yeah, I'm lucky to have enough room to have a vegetable

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话